May 15, 2010

Prairie Girl Thoughts



Outside my window...a beautiful clear view of JFK airport.

I am thinking...I'm so glad I am studied for tomorrow.

I am thankful for...having two beautiful and healthy children.

I am remembering...wonderful days riding ponies at the park.

I am hoping...to get Belle weaned off the bottle and completely nursing, so I don't have to continue to pump.

I am creating...a bread and butter kids kitchen towel.

On my mind...how happy I am with my two children.

Noticing that...it is getting very close to our moving date.

From the kitchen...grilled chicken, and cous cous with toasted pine nuts and raisins.

One of my favorite things...embroidering, and enjoying the finished product.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your upcoming move. That can be a stressful thing. Hope everything goes well for you. And thanks for stopping by my blog!!

MagnoliaWhisper said...

Thanks! And you're welcome. I really enjoyed your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! I enjoyed reading your blog:) I love hearing about your precious daughters. Takes me back to when I had my two girls, it's so fulfilling isn't it!

Nancy aka McNan

MagnoliaWhisper said...

Thanks Nancy! ;) I'm glad you enjoy it. children are really joys and blessings with out a doubt!