June 17, 2011

New pages



Boy was it HOT, HOT, HOT today. Then came the rain and tornadoes. *sigh*

I figured out the new pages thing on blogger. You are allowed ten additional pages other then your blog, to direct to what ever you wish. So I made a few. One to explain who I am, one for who Vince is, one for our wedding/honeymoon pics, and one each for Belle and Lela. Most of the scrap blogs I made with photobucket while they were testing them out. But, I hadn't made one for Belle, and they stopped providing that service. So I found a scrap blogging service, and tried my hand at it. It's not as easy to switch photos as with photobucket, so I just let them auto put in the photos, and then I just decorated it a bit. But, at least she finally has her own now, so people know what she looks like if they want. I also added some photos to my recipes that I found I had from years ago. I have to start taking photos again of all the recipes I make so I can add them to the recipes. I didn't do it for a long time because recipe circus didn't allow you to upload photos with your recipes, but now that I am using blogger, might as well!

I am really sad about missing the convention. I'm hoping to make it to the drama tomorrow. Maybe we will be able to pick up the new releases as well that way I can at least read those.

Vince bought garden hoses, soaker hoses, and sprinklers for the garden. In hopes of keeping it alive since I can't seem to do much watering now. I can't wait to get some of those fruits and veggies!

No comments: