May 29, 2011

Sickly Sunday



It rained Friday night and is little cool Saturday. Which is good for me. The garden is growing faster then ever from all this rain, sadly so is the grass and weeds.

I woke up sooo sick Saturday morning. Just tired, stuffy and miserable. I wallered in bed awhile, and then the internet repairman came. Finally we have internet again! Apparently the lightening fried the satellite, router, and the ethernet cable! UHG.

There was a change in plans for our guests, which was really a blessing since I'm so sick and really don't even feel like getting out of bed.

I wish I wasn't feeling so drained, last night was Opera on the water for free. And also Rio and Kung Fu Panda 2 were playing at the drive in. If only I felt better!

I woke up this morning still feeling sick, but since my inlaws were here, I drug myself out of bed and got to meeting. They liked our congregation and every one was very friendly towards them. After that we came back home changed clothes and went out to Bishop's for lunch. Then to the mall to Dillard's to find Kathy a dress for a anniversary party she has on Saturday. Next we went to Motherhood and Kathy bought me a ton of meeting clothes for summer, this will really really help. After all that shopping I stopped at Orange Julius and got one of those, and then we came home to rest. I need to get more laundry done but I am still so tired from being sick. Belle's been sleeping most the day too, she probably is getting what ever I have.

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo, and I invited the Woods to come with us, I hope they do. It's over 100 degrees out today, I hope it's not this hot tomorrow!

No comments: