September 9, 2002

Convention Coming



I folded some clothes today. Took two trips to the recycling place. And did some dishes. I've almost got a corner finished that I wanted to finish. I will be glad when it's done.

We had book study tonight instead of Theocratic Ministry School, because next weekend is the convention. But, Vince and I have already went to the convention so I think we will stay home and clean. But, book study was really nice tonight. I wasn't feeling well. But, I am glad I went any way. I had missed lately cause of not feeling well. And so I made myself go tonight cause I hate missing. And yet another sister is still talking about my cherry dump cake and wants to know how to make it. She wants it for company and put ice cream on. lol :) I hate diabetes, too bad I can't eat the stuff no more. I just make it for friends.

No comments: