August 29, 2002

Lost Keys



No cleaning again today! I really need to get with it.

This morning Vince is on the 8-4 shift, and he was looking and looking for his keys. Well, it woke me up and I asked him what was going on, he said he was looking for his keys. This is a daily thing, so I let him continue to look for them. Well he kept on and on. I suggested a few places, and he said he would look there. Still didn't find them, it was getting later and later so I finally got up and decided today he needed my help. (usually he always has to look for them daily, but finds them in about 5 or 10 minutes tops. And yes I have suggested a key holder, we got one and he never uses it!) So finally I was still looking in the apt, and he left, I said where are you going, he said he was going to back track and see if he had dropped them some where-I figured if he had they were long gone. He gets all the way to the truck, looks in and sees he had left them in the ignition!!!!!!!!! He called me and said he found them. This is NYC, the truck is parked on the street, a very busy street at that. I just can't believe we still have a car!

Then I went back to bed, and got up at 12:30 whew I haven't slept that late in a long time.

I also made Caz a sig tag for PLN today.

No comments: