April 12, 2004

Updates



Well, I am updating my blog as you can see. Trying to make it fresh and new. And looking for new ideas. I will probably be doing a lot more as time goes by. But, I need to do some other stuff too. So I think this will be it for today. And probably try to get back on it on Wednesday. Or maybe come back later today. Tomorrow Vince wants to go to a Car show. So probably won't be on tomorrow much.

Oh I made a new Blog Sisters linkie, any Blog Sisters who want it email me. I will try to add it to options at ringsurf.com when I can. I am really liking the new one. We sure needed something else. lol hahaha If any of you other Blog Sisters out there are graphic artists and would like to donate some other blinkies for Blog Sisters Blinkies just email me and let me know. I will be glad to take them into consideration.

No comments: