September 4, 2008

Wake Up


I have so much to do any more. But, I think I'm starting to get on top of it.

I have been cleaning out the pantry, it's ALMOST done! YEAH!

I've also been working on my pillow cases a little each night. I neglected them for about a week. So I'm back on task. Last month I got a new backpack at A.C. Moore, that I just love to use as my craft bag. I'm really liking it a lot.

Lela received a doll from my mom last night, via mail. And she is so happy with it. She loves on it, hugs it, feeds it, every thing. I asked her what the baby's name is, and she said she didn't know, baby! lol So the doll's name is Baby for now. lol She's also been telling the baby she loves it. It is really heart warming.

This morning she also said, DADDY WAKE UP! hahaha

She's been running up to us and hugging us and telling us she loves us too. And it just melts my heart. These are sure the golden days of parenthood. I am trying to savor every second of it.

No comments: