January 18, 2003

I Love My Hubby



Here I am. Took me a while to get caught up from that jury duty stuff. I was too tired when coming home to get every thing done. It was soooooo cold at lunch times, and I would have to walk like 3 blocks (city blocks in NYC) to get food at lunch, and my legs would be numb from the cold when I got there, then it was cold in the place too, cause in NYC most places are just walk up windows. So there it wasn't warm either! Then back to the courthouse. BRRRRR. It was 14 degrees one day and colder the next day.

Any way, I'm back on track. Doing laundry, my 15 minutes, and trying to get caught up with missions. lol

I redid the I Love My Hubby blinkie, made his pic a little lighter. :) I hope people can tell what he looks like a little better. I want to make a few more blinkies. A Fly Lady one and a Home Maker one. But, I have so much stuff going on, I don't know when I will be able to. Maybe next week, when I am caught up with the laundry and can get to doing it only twice a week.

No comments: