January 1, 2003

Surprised Myself!



Last night I started my nut cups. I'm keeping the nuts in the fridge. I used two tone ribbon that I got on sale at Wal-Mart for 10 cents, and plastic wrap and filled up 6 cups. I have 19 to go. lol I will just do them as I can. I also finished all my thank you boxes! So now I just have to order some meltaways, and do them about a week before the party I think. I might be able to do them two weeks before if I keep them in the fridge I think. I'm not sure though.

I've been doing good with my routines, even though I didn't do all of them this morning. I was tired!

A funny thing happened today. I was tired after breakfast, so I took a nap. When I got up later today, I went to the kitchen for a drink, and noticed all the dishes were done and the sink was clean and empty. I thought, awe Vince did the breakfast dishes. Then I remembered that I had done them! It's a actual habit now. I do the dishes with out thinking about it! lol I am so happy about that.

We also went out to eat, to a Chinese buffet. Tamika and Renee with with us. Then we went to block buster. I got Ice Age, and Stuart Little 2. Had a good time. :)

No comments: