January 10, 2003

Medication



I did my 15 minutes today, finished the closet, then washed the hallway walls. Tomorrow I will work on the foyer. Should be able to spruce it up pretty good in 15 minutes. I also did two loads of laundry. Hmmmm, the mountain is shrinking. Yet, now I am out of detergent, and almost our of quarters. lol The closet was pretty scary when I started it. I can't believe I got it done in 15 minutes a day in less then a week. But, I'm so happy with it!

Well, I ran out of insulin today, and the pharmacy wouldn't help me as usual. So I was going to have to just wait for the pharmacy that mails it to me to mail it. It should be here in a few days, but in the mean time does nothing for me. Thankfully, my mom had some and is sending it over night mail, so it should be here by noon tomorrow! I don't know what I would have done! Last time I had to go with out for 2 weeks, cause of the crazy doctors and pharmacies! It was terribly stressful, and no one would help me-medicine wise.

No comments: