January 11, 2003

Blessed



This is a term used by Fly Lady. But, I think it's a good term-blessed-So I will use it. I hope no one gets offended.

Here's my story. (I'm not saying Jehovah did or didn't anything to do with this, but it was encouraging.)

As I've been going down to do laundry, I've been taking clutter with me. Today, I took down a brand new clock, from my Mother In Law that was from a drug representative (she's a nurse). I didn't want to just put it in the recycle bin. It was still in a box, with bubble wrap and every thing. So I asked one of the hall patrol moderates, if she wanted this clock, or knew any one that needed one they could have it. She said oh yes! I will take it. The hall clock just quit yesterday and I was going to have to buy one! She was so happy with it, and put it up right away. She even thought it was pretty. (I thought it was ugly! lol) Well, she's as pleased as punch with it!

Then here comes my blessing. lol When I went on to the laundry room. I seen a woman coming in with her shopping cart and had a New World Translation in it. I said are you a Jehovah's Witness? She said yes. I said me too! lol We got to talk the whole time our clothes were being done! And she went upstairs and brought down a photo album from 2001 international convention in Italy she got to go to! It was great. I got to see post cards from the Branch in Rome and in Germany.

I only did 10 minutes of decluttering though. My blood sugar went way low down to 60 while I was decluttering, so I had to stop and lay down and get some thing to eat. Although I probably did another 5 minutes any way before I started counting time doing things here and there in the foyer. It looks pretty good in the foyer now. The living room needs help. lol But, I guess we will get to it next month.

Now I'm trying my first cup of hot cinnamon water, it's supposed to be good for diabetics so I am trying it. I like it! I added a packet of Splenda though, lol.

No comments: