October 12, 2009

Clean Games


The cat goes to the vet today. I hope she is doing better. Thankfully we bought the insurance plan so it's free.

I made new linkies for my blog, and also a linkie for my recipe review blog. But, now I'm just trying to find the right fonts! I hope I can. I am hoping maybe I can get the old pc up and running just enough to get my fonts off of it. This time I'm writing the names of those fonts down!

My Uncle DG has been playing this game called Cafe World for a while on Facebook. I was resisting it, but finally gave in and started playing yesterday. It's really fun just like he said. Vince seen me playing it, so started too. Now we are both addicted! hahaha At least it's a fun clean game. Why don't they make more like that?

Time to make the breakfast-Fred the Baker, Dunkin Donuts icon.

By the way, have I mentioned how much I love Dunkin's Pumpkin Spice Lite Latte!?!?! HA! I love love love those things!

No comments: