May 15, 2003

Nightmares



I keep having nightmares that I am eating wrong food. Last night, I watched Date Plate. (who knew the food channel would give me nightmares.) Any way, then I dreamed I was on the show, and I was having to eat these two huge meals. I kept saying these are not on my plan, I can't eat them. And they said I had to. So I was trying to figure out how to eat the right amount so I wouldn't be off my plan. I can't remember what the first plate was-I think it was pasta though. But the second plate was a huge mound of fried shrimp on a bun. Like a Po' boy. lol

The other night I was having nightmares I was having to eat chicken pot pie, I had baked for some odd reason. And I kept saying why did I bake this, I know I can't have it. But, I don't want to throw it out! lol It was horrible. lol I hope this stops. lol

No comments: