October 12, 2002

Cozumel



Still not feeling well. grrrr

But, I've been really excited about the cruise since they showed Cozumel on the Amazing Race. Since that's one of our destinations, and it was so fun there! So I've been reading my little cruise magazine. And I found a new tidbit, the children get chocolate chip cookies on their nightly pillow! The adults of course get the mint on our pillow, but I had no idea about this cookie business. lol My niece and nephews will love that.

It will be my mom's first cruise, and mine and Vince's 3rd. I went the first time when I was 8 years old, and Vince went his first time as a teenager. So our honeymoon was both of ours second cruise. I'm really excited to share the experience with my mom though. She deserves some R&R. Taking care of all those kids all the time, before that it was grandma and foster boys, and before that it was my step brother, me and half the neighbor children, before that it was her brothers, and before that she had to take care of her mother after her father died for a few years too. So she's been taking care of people since she was 9 years old when her father died, and she's now 47. She deserves to have a little rest from it all.

No comments: