April 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window. . .I'm pretty sure it's summer time!

I am hearing... Squealing little girls.

I am thinking. . .How happy it is to have good friends.

I am thankful for. . .Christ ransom sacrifice...truly awe inspiring.

I am remembering. . .the wonderful people God has brought into my life.

I am hoping. . .to see old friends at the Memorial.

I am creating. . .lots of milk, haha.

On my mind. . .what a wonderful life it is serving the true God.

Noticing that. . .The house is almost company ready!

From the kitchen. . .pulled chicken, kale, and baked beans.

One of my favorite things. . .true friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .MEMORIAL! That's the most important plan I can have. However, we also plan on spending Saturday enjoying the nature that Jehovah has created at the park with the family.

What I am reading. . .message boards, and email.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . .

No comments: