April 24, 2012

A Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window. . .beautiful clouds-the most interesting I have seen in a long time-one looks like a upside down volcano, complete with red (the sunset) lava swirling down! Another looks like a banana split, two perfect scoops of ice cream!

I am hearing...beautiful country silence.

I am thinking. . .how glad I am that I got the car all fresh and cleaned.

I am thankful for. . .My step brother paid for us to go to the Renascence Fair this year.

I am remembering. . .crafts I've made in the past.

I am hoping. . .to make some costumes for the girls before the next fair.

I am creating. . .a dress. However, not too sure I like the fabric.

On my mind. . .dinner tomorrow.

Noticing that. . .the laundry finally is caught up!

From the kitchen. . .spaghetti and garlic bread.

One of my favorite things. . .the outdoors!

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .Sewing, grocery shopping with my mom, maybe going to the fro-yo shop.

What I am reading. . .message boards.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . .

No comments: