September 6, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...stars....country air and skies.

I am thinking...of how many things I would like to get done around here.

I am thankful for...the pregnancy going so well thus far and making it to full term at least.

I am remembering...how fun the first few weeks of a new baby are.

I am hoping...the baby is healthy and strong when he's born.

I am creating...a healthy baby boy, hopefully.

On my mind...how I can get next years garden to be better.

Noticing that...I have a lot of laundry to fold.

From the kitchen...home made burgers and fries.

One of my favorite things...collard greens, had some great ones yesterday!

What I am reading...blogs, but may buy 7 laws to breastfeeding soon.

Picture for thought I am sharing... 
Dorian (former host of Soul Train) and I on DLife, while I was pregnant with Lela. I thought I had posted this before, but couldn't find it in any of my archives, so thought I better share it before it gets lost.

No comments: