January 12, 2011

Snow!



We've had snow since Sunday night. Lela and the kids are loving it! They have been having so much fun playing in it. Lela's growing up and becoming a big girl.

I have my first sewing class tonight, I will be learning to make a knit tee-shirt. I'm not much into tee-shirts, but to learn to sew with knits will be great. So I'm looking forward to it. I also really want to get my hair cut at the salon next to the fabric store, but I can't seem to get over there before they close. I want to go drastically short again. It will be a lot easier to style and take care of. Vince said he liked it better short as well. So hopefully I can get that done soon.

The other night Belle took her first steps. It was towards Papa Rick for some popcorn. haha She did it twice. She has also gotten her first two front bottom teeth. Sunday she started saying Baby and Mama. She's growing up, and so smart. We just love her more every day.

No comments: