January 13, 2011

Sewing Class



I finished my tee-shirt class tonight. Every one loved the fabric I chose-a red plum designer rib knit with sparkly black rose design through out. I really loved the end result, it looks so good! I am very happy with it. I can tell I will be taking more classes so I can learn more. Anne is a wonderful teacher. I sure hope I can continue to take lessons from her, and maybe she can help me get a better fit on some of my other patterns as well. I will post a picture later when I get a chance to take one. I was also glad the other two students were as novice as myself, so I wasn't totally embarrassed by my lack of sewing knowledge. Every one was so sweet and nice, it was just a nice night out of fun and learning!

In other news it's still bitterly cold outside with lots of snow. We're supposed to get even more snow tomorrow. At least hubby is getting plenty of work!

No comments: