January 25, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook



I am thinking...I can't wait to have some people over for dinner.

I am thankful for...for Facebook actually, I've been able to reconnect with some of my oldest bestest friends. Tonight I made Jollof, my good childhood friend Akua's mother's recipe. And then just today I was able to reconnect with another one of my best friend's from Hyde Park. In fact, her and her sister were my first friends that I met when we made the territory change to Hyde Park. I can't wait to see her again soon!

I am remembering...good friends.

I am hoping...to get the house in order with my new three week plan!

I am creating...nursing turtleneck sweater using a Elizabeth Lee pattern-yeah still need to work on it!

On my mind...reconnecting with old friends.

Noticing that...things are getting brighter.

From the kitchen...Jollof-with quinoa in place of rice, and custard pie.

One of my favorite things...Creating

One thing I did over this past week-end that I really enjoyed...Getting caught up on housework. Yup, I really truly did enjoy that. It's been needing done for so long!

Picture for thought I am sharing...
















No comments: