June 22, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook




I am thinking...I can't wait to move back to Kansas.

I am thankful for...unanswered prayers. So glad my husband is in the truth, and loves Jehovah.

I am remembering...I was so heartbroken 10 years ago, when my relationship with some one failed. And today, I am happily married to a very nice man.

I am hoping...that I can pack the house and be out of here on time!

I am creating...still working on my bread and butter kids dish towel! But, I'll be done shortly. I can't wait to start on some pillow cases.

On my mind...wanting to get things done so we can get out of here, and back to Kansas.

Noticing that...today is beautiful outside, sun is shining, only small drifts of clouds. Jehovah knows how to make a beautiful day!

From the kitchen...sloppy joe's.

One of my favorite things... the circus, I hope we get to go!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...where my heart is.



No comments: