July 30, 2002

Mystery Illness?



Today I had my third study of Draw Close To Jehovah book-Chapter 2, pages 16-21, paragraphs 1-13. Today was about Jehovah wants us to be his friend. And how he was Abraham's friend. He had the Bible written in a way so that we can understand him, and draw close to him. And he does tenderly care for us.

I also went to the doctor today, he didn't know anything and is sending me to a different doctor, oh joy. I can't go to the other doctor though till the 14th, of August. The rest of the day I just had a lazy day of rest, and sleep. I also got Boston Market food, spinach, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, squash and chicken, some real comfort foods, I tell ya.

And now for the quizzie of the day. What Pet am I? Apparently I am a puppy!

i'm a pup.


No comments: