July 27, 2002

Good Watchtower Study



This morning I woke up nauseated and upset tummy. I will have to go to the doctor maybe Monday. However, we did make it to meeting any way. YEA! It was a really good Watchtower, on studying, and to truly take in what we study.

I got around to making my winter and spring skins. I made winter, using Irene's Corner, and Graphic Garden, and for Spring I used Mary's Little Lamb. Really talented women. I still need to make my spring archive skin, and I forgot to save my fall archive skin, so I will have to make it too. They are easy to make though. But, I'm feeling a little tired so I will do them later.

I did take a quizzie though, I found out I am Linus from Peanuts.

Click on Linus to find out which Peanuts character you are.


I am linus

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz

No comments: