March 13, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window. . .sunny days.

 I am hearing...my girls playing.

I am thinking. . .Hoping to have a goodnight.

I am thankful for. . .Three healthy, happy munchkins.

I am remembering. . .a nice experience I had the other day.

I am hoping. . .to get to go to the zoo this weekend.

I am creating. . .a new skirt.

On my mind. . .getting a good wardrobe sewn up.

Noticing that. . .I'm making progress in the house.

From the kitchen. . .shepherd's pie.

One of my favorite things. . .a organized kitchen.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .Going to the movies with my brother, getting to see my siblings for spring break, and hopefully the zoo!

What I am reading. . .blogs.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . . 
Assembly 2011

No comments: