March 11, 2012

Sewing again. . .



Had so much fun today, went to the meeting, which was a wonderfully uplifting watchtower study. And the speaker was a brother I've known for over 30 years, haven't seen him in decades. I wanted to talk to him and his wife after the meeting but they left early. awe well. Maybe next time. It's so nice though that I have been able to see so many people since moving back that I grew up with. Almost every one in my congregation I grew up with at some point. Kind of neat.

Came home to a delicious roast that I had put in the crock pot before we left. Next time I'm going to put it in the night before on low, instead of in the morning on high. I am pretty sure I like the texture better on low, but it sure was tasty anyhow! Yummy sandwiches in our future for leftovers.

Julie came over, ate lunch with us, and then we sewed, gabbed and just had a good time. I got started on one of my winter skirts. I'm thinking when I get it done, it's time to start on my spring/summer clothes, winter went by so fast!

No comments: