December 16, 2004

New Coat



I am tired. My hips have been hurting like crazy. But, Vince got me a new coat, cause of my over 80 pound loss, my old coat was just way way too big. I love the new coat though! :) So I am very happy about it. :) I can't wait to get to goal weight still though. But, this is nice too. :)

I need to get back with fly lady, I have been doing a little but not as much as I was.

I have decided the moisturizing my face, was very important so I am going to for sure start doing that with my fly lady schedule! I got some really nice cream at Bath and Body Works, it's Creme Brulee Scented, and just awesomely YUMMY!! :)

I've also been cooking up a bunch of new recipes. I totally love this turkey stuffing quiche I tried (very low calories!), and this pumpkin pie. I will be adding it to my site shortly!

Any way, I'm just exhausted today. So I think I will take a nap and start doing more again tomorrow. Or probably later this evening. I think later this evening I will for sure, at least shred papers for 15 minutes.

I will also be working on my site blog redecorating a little more soon. And also be working on some stuff for the Silver Dollar City sites. :)

Here's a picture of me in my new coat. :)



No comments: