November 2, 2011

Chilly weather has came. . .



I've been making no bake peanut butter cookies a lot lately trying to figure out how little sugar I can use and still make them. I tried to quarter the amount and while it was sweet enough the texture wasn't right. So tonight I am trying it with half.......still isn't really as firm as I would like I don't think....hmmm will see how they are by morning.

Poor Vince keeps hurting himself, burned his arm the other night, and then last night he broke a toe by dropping a drawer on it, and tonight he burned his arm again! UHG!

Made Chicken Noodle soup and brown and serve rolls tonight, mmmm it was good. We had a cold front come in so it was extra good on a chilly evening. Plus Lela has been begging for chicken noodle soup forever now. Next week I am going to try to make steak house potato soup, I've made it before but not for as many people as I will next week.

It's so chilly I think I'm going to buy some fleece next week and make a really really warm moby wrap for RJ. Will probably make a second one for my niece or nephew that is due in May. I'm thinking charcoal fleece with a asian brocade pocket. hmmmm. . .

Oh and Quick Trip got their pumpkin cappuccino in, mmm it was really good half pumpkin and half toffee flavored.

We also have a new Yoder Meats that was supposed to open today, but I forgot to go and check it out. Hoping to go there soon. We are hoping that they are selling the haulless Amish popcorn, we really really like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah I had my own peanut butter cookie experience this week, and I learned that I cannot resist them, LOL. I guess I will have to buy one at a time since I have no self control. :-)

MagnoliaWhisper said...

lol we love them too! lol haha