April 13, 2009

Memorial



We had a wonderful Memorial on Thursday. It was such a lovely evening. Leaving we viewed the beautiful moon. It was the most beautiful I had ever seen it. Afterwards we went out for Chinese with my father in law.

Friday we cleaned out the car. Boy was that a job. lol We found things we forgot we even had! But, at least it is done.

Saturday was our congregation talent show, it was so much fun. We were two hours late because the flyer listed the wrong city, but we finally made it and had a great time. I took Cookies and Cream Dessert, I didn't like it, so I won't be making it again. However it was all eaten up, so at least I didn't have to bring home left overs. I think I'm going to work on the recipe making it into a pie and I may like it more. I also took my usual Layered Party Pea Salad and it was good, as always. This time though I used green onion instead of regular onion and I think I will continue to do that. I really liked the flavor they gave. Lela danced the night away! She never wanted to stop. Even in the car, she kept saying let's dance some more, let's go back and dance.

Yesterday was just a lazy day. We went to meeting, then went to my inlaws home and helped them with their computer. Seems they got some virus and had to pay a lot of money to have a company fix it over the phone for them, with Vince's help. Then we came home and just had a lazy day.

No comments: