March 14, 2009

Raw Honey



Last time I went to Whole Foods they had raw honey, for half the price of our regular grocery store, and it's been so many years since I have had raw honey, I bought it.

It is sooooooo delicious!

I had just a small teaspoon on a small roll, and it was better then any "cinnamon" or "sticky" bun I've ever eaten. Just a plain old roll and a teaspoon of that raw honey. mmmmmmmm YUM! I love "real" food!

Did I ever mention, I also have discovered the joys of almond milk. I had been using soy milk for a few years and it was good and low calorie, but then I heard it wasn't good for us. So I switched to almond milk and I really like it. Plus it was on sale this week! YEAH!

More great news, I did another exercise DVD today. YEAH, exercise two days in a row. This time I did 60's blast off, I didn't even remember having it, let alone ever doing it before, but once I started I remember it used to be one of my favorites. So it was a lot of fun, along with feeling good about finally exercising again after months of nothing!

No comments: