March 26, 2013

A Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window. . .blustery wind.

I am hearing...children playing.

I am thinking. . .What a awesome, brave, and over whelming sacrifice Jesus made for us.

I am thankful for. . .Jehovah and Jesus loving mercy for us.

I am remembering. . .Jesus' torture his last hours as a man.

I am hoping. . .that the children will feel Jehovah and Jesus love for them tonight.

I am creating. . .a new skirt-yup finished a new skirt just minutes before memorial, haha I really love it, it's a nice sweater knit very warm.

On my mind. . .teaching my children about Jehovah and Jesus enough they will want to dedicate their lives to God, and truly love him.

Noticing that. . .I need to clean this house!

From the kitchen. . .sandwiches.

One of my favorite things. . .knowledge of the truth, and God's purpose for our future.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .Cleaning the house, collecting more bento, an healthy food things.

What I am reading. . .My Book of Bible Stories.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . .
Vince and RJ at Disney on Ice.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

How many ppl did you have at your memorial?

MagnoliaWhisper said...

We had a late memorial, so it wasn't full. But, I can't remember the number. I'm dyslexic and have a hard time remembering numbers right. Plus I have a one and three year old...the one year old was not behaving well at the memorial, so I was only getting tidbits here and there. The 6 year old she sits and listens the other two we are back and forth with the whole meeting trying to get settled, etc. I know they announced it but I just can't remember. Probably some where around 180 or so...

Lynn said...

We had the late one as well! I'm not sure what our # was either, I was sick the next meeting when they probably announced it. Late memorials are rough when you have little ones.......

MagnoliaWhisper said...

yup I believe this may be the first year we didn't go out to eat, we just came home and went to bed.