September 24, 2003

Sooth the Soul



Yesterday we went to Wal-mart. I got some things I had been wanting. They had some really good deals on CDs. I got a 3 CD set of Nat King Cole-had songs like I get my Kicks on Route 66, and Unbelievable, and a 2 CD set of Ella Fitzgerald-A Tisket, A Tasket. They had a 3 CD set of Louis Armstrong that I wanted but the case was all broken up. I will get it today though if I can't find it at the other Wal-mart cause they are such a good deal and I love their music so much. Our first song we danced to was Unbelievable-Nat King Cole, and our parent dance at the wedding was to A kiss to Build a dream on-Louis Armstrong. I love to listen to them while I'm in a bubble bath (and Etta James, and Billy Holiday-Brown Eyes) they are very comforting, winter time, warm, lovey songs that just make me feel good. So I think I will start dancing to them more. Especially now that it's cooled down so I can close the windows and blinds and no one will see me. lol

I also went to a buffet but remained on plan. I had crab legs, green beans, and just a little bit of Chow Mai Fun. (about 1/3 of a cup of it.) The rest was just crab legs and green beans. It was really good. I didn't even have their butter. Oh I did have some egg drop soup with green onions, but that is still good for me.

Let's see....... I also got some pillow protectors that are hypoallergenic, supposed to keep the dust mites and stuff like that from breeding. I hope they work. But, they were only 1 dollar more then the regular pillow protectors so I think they are worth the chance.

No comments: