April 27, 2003

Documenting



Last night we went to The Spare Rib. I love that place. But, they didn't have the special of Lobster and Ribs last night. I wanted the stuffed seafood plate-Stuffed flounder, stuffed shrimp and stuffed scallops. But, they ran out. So I ended up with really good rib tips, baked potato and coleslaw. Then we had a funnel cake with ice cream, whipped cream and a really good berry sauce. YUM! And I thought Funnel cakes were good by themselves. lol

Here's Vince and I last night.


Vince and I the night before last.


And as promised pics of Daisimae! Now Vince should have told us to retake this one! But, it's the only one I got of us together. It would have been too hard in the car to take pics. GRR.





I've decided I'm going to try to start documenting our life with photos. Why not it's free?! Vince's mom isn't liking the camera going every where with us. But, she will just have to get used to it. lol I'm doing a documentary after all. lol

No comments: