October 23, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook. . .



Outside my window. . .crisp fall air.

I am hearing...poor RJ throwing a fit

I am thinking. . .we will have a long day on Thursday.

I am thankful for. . .for such a good school program.

I am remembering. . .our beautiful time at the pumpkin patch last week..

I am hoping. . .to get to feeling better soon.

I am creating. . .hopefully some happy kiddos.

On my mind. . .dental work.

Noticing that. . .We have a lot of stuff from the school district.

From the kitchen. . .chicken and cous cous.

One of my favorite things. . .small town festivals, loved our fall festival!

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .Going to the library, a play group, hmmm not sure what else.

What I am reading. . .some books I bought at the fall festival.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . .
newly weds...fun day at my favorite park, when we were only married for a year.

No comments: