August 15, 2005

Keep Flying



I'm steadily keeping up with fly lady. I think longer then I have before. (since I got back from my first vacation in June!). So this is let's see, August, so I guess almost three months. Things are looking better. Still have a long way to go. But, looking better.

I went to upstate New York yesterday to a mall. It was fun, I got my favorite Chia Tea. And also a pair of clearance pink pants, size 12! Been needing a pair for a while. I am so happy! lol haha They were in a regular store and a regular size. At least for me. They are really cute too. I also bought some DeVinci Hazelnut flavored sugar free syrup, I tried it mixed with Walden Farms Pancake syrup for my french toast this morning and it is delish! A real keeper!!! And zero calories! Can't beat that!

I really want to start a diabetic restaurant or bed and breakfast, maybe some day. :)

No comments: