May 15, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook. . .



Outside my window. . .green grass.

I am hearing...little people.

I am thinking. . .of gardens.

I am thankful for. . .my parents helped us move here to Kansas.

I am remembering. . .fun times playing in my backyard.

I am hoping. . .to have fun taking my bra class.

I am creating. . .yet another slip-this time with a lower neck line.

On my mind. . .getting a forever house.

Noticing that. . .I think my sewing skills are getting a little better.

From the kitchen. . .tacos.

One of my favorite things. . .smelly flowers.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .looking through my new Hot Patterns, starting another blouse, finishing my slip.

What I am reading. . .sewing blogs.

Picture for thought I am sharing. . .
RJ standing, at my favorite fabric store, Needle Nook.

No comments: